flexibility

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

T

tumblette360

I find this very odd, but you know when you try to bend down and touch your toes with your hands? I can do that but I can also put my elbows on the floor. I mean, I am short Im like 5 feet.... does anyone else have any weird flexibility capabilities? LOL, odd topic but very interesting.:p

im the most least flexible person on the planet. lol :)

My sister can touch her nose with her tongue. I dont know anyone else who can do that! I guess a tongue is a muscle that can be flexible!

My sister can touch her nose with her tongue. I dont know anyone else who can do that! I guess a tongue is a muscle that can be flexible!

I can do that! Other than that pancakes and being able to do a crab with my elbows on the ground too.

But I do know a guy who can turn his ears inside out :p

Well Im like superbendy! I can put my head on my bum (backwards) and i can put my elbows on the floor too! I have oversplits on all three ways to like a foot! Its mental! But Im just naturally flexible, I barely stretch at all to get that! Just some regular stretching at the gym!

i can do an elbowstand and put my feet on my shoulders and on the floor or do it with my legs straight and my butt on my head, and i can do a chest stand with my knees on the ground, so its like ive turned myself inside out :) this is really awesome to do at school but seeing as this is a gymnastics forum i assume a lot of people would be able to do this!! :)

Miss Inflexibility

I am not very flexible at all! I don't even have my good splits down and I have been in 6 competitions. All my friends can and they have oversplits down. My nickname is Miss Inflexibilty haha. And I am a level 4!!! My nickname is also 'muskles' (musk-lls) haha I have really inflexible hips. But my back is really flexible. :)

I find this very odd, but you know when you try to bend down and touch your toes with your hands? I can do that but I can also put my elbows on the floor. I mean, I am short Im like 5 feet.... does anyone else have any weird flexibility capabilities? LOL, odd topic but very interesting.:p

I'm 5'7" and an adult, and I can still do that. :) It makes for a good party trick around all my friends who can hardly touch their knees.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back