MAG Future stars

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

Mom2twingymnasts

Proud Parent
My son qualified to Future Stars Nationals! He is so excited and can't wait to get back to the gym to tell his teammates. He did really well on everything except had a fall on pbars. I'm so proud of him! It is so fun to see them compete for the first time in a season and see all the skills they have gained over the summer.

Congratulations! that is so exciting (how old is your ds?) I guess you are heading out this way soon!! Good luck!

Wow, WTG to your little man. That sure is worth bragging about

Congrats! He must be very excited. :)

My son unfortunately didn't make it. He fell twice on HB. My heart sank. It's amazing how they get right back up there and finish! I was proud of him.

Congrats to your son! So happy for him!

My son also made in the 10 yr group. His coach says they have a lot they want to clean up in the next month. No falls but want to lessen the spot on the giant b bar and flyway. He is the only one from our gym so it will cost $$$ not looking forward to that part. We are driving there since it will be cheaper and staying at the hotel across the street from the host hotel since it is half the cost. :)

Very exciting! Wish I could head down there to see all our CB friends ;)

What amazing accomplishments. Not sure my ds will ever participate in Future Stars but I am impressed by the hard work and dedication it takes these young boys to go for it. So proud to be part of boys gymnastics.

Several boys from our gym made it as well...we're very proud of them! Wish everyone good luck!

Congrats to the guys who made it! UniqueRN, I'm sorry your guy fell. Ugh, it's gotta be hard to have that happen on something they've done a million times in practice! But I bet he is headed for a great competitive year.

Our gym also had a good day, and will be sending three to nationals. My DS is so excited for his teammates! I know actually competing FS is a ways off for my guy, but I hope the head coach invites him to start working on it at the end of this competition season. Several of our guys with two or more years on the team are participating, and they are all really benefiting from the training, even if they don't get dragged off to another state to compete!

Congrats to the guys who made it! UniqueRN, I'm sorry your guy fell. Ugh, it's gotta be hard to have that happen on something they've done a million times in practice! But I bet he is headed for a great competitive year.

Thank you! :) Yup, fell on his forward giant. The first thing he said was, "I would have never thought I would fall on that!"

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back