Gifts for a "Secret Santa" sort of thing?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

All Chalked Up

Coach
Gymnast
For Christmas, my gym has decided to do a "Secret Santa" type thing. We hang up stockings and we fill each others' stockings up with little things.

The ages range from 8-19, boys and girls and some are Trampoline & Tumbling.

I'm guessing that there are probably around 26 of us. (Surprisingly, not many actually compete. They retired and now do it for fun.)

The coaches don't want us to get anything for them, though I plan on giving them a hand-made, homemade card.

I may get something a little more special for some of my very good teamates.

Thanks for any help! I'm thinking about going to Bulk Barn and buying bulk candy or something :p

Last edited:
Do you have to provide something to put in each stocking? That sounds like a lot of gifts! I would go with something inexpensive that makes a wide range of people happy, like candy. There are plenty of neat gifts for around $1, but that would really add up with that many people.

Thanks, great ideas! It's not an obligtory thing at all; for me it's my personality of "what if someone gets left out!!??" worries!

We r doing this at gym as well and i gave mine a gymnast book called balancing act i think u can get it on amazone it is for round 10-13yr old

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back