Parents Gold Over America Tour

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
Was the rehearsal and chalk talk fun? Any personal photos with the Olympic gymnasts or just the group photo as promised?
I found the rehearsal and Chalk Talk interesting (see my post above). You can submit a question ahead of time and they select them at random, with acknowledgment of the person who asked. There were some good questions and the gymnasts gave really thoughtful answers.
No personal photos were done, and in fact the group photos were facing so that the parents were on the side (bummer). But the kids got some high-fives from some of the other gymnasts who were around.

The rehearsal was a once in a lifetime experience for my daughter, and the chalk talk was surprisingly fun! I thought I'd be boring. I got to hear from Jade Carey, Brody Malone and Joselyn Roberson and have so much respect for them after hearing them talk about gymnastics and their journeys. No smaller pics are allowed beyond the group picture promised. But they did break down all the kids into 4 groups so there's like 15 kids in my daughters pic. It's pretty cool.
Our chalk talk had Ellie Black, Shane Wiskus, Frederick Richard, Katelyn Ohashi, and it was moderated by Peng-Peng Lee.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back