Gymnastics camp?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey! So in my previous thread I posted about my ankle and how messed up it was...but I was freaked out and didn't know what I was saying...my ankle was just swollen and hurt when I walked on it....so I got a really good ankle brace...I know I'm gonna get a bunch of crap cause of my last thread and about my ankle..but...anyway onto my question...
At my gym, we do gymnastics camps..and the first one is Monday...and I REALLY want to go..but my parents don't want me to go cause of my ankle...but it's so much better! I can do floor now..I think I just over worked it on Thursday! There is 4 more camps after the first one..but I want to go the FIRST one..and I won't be able to go to one of them cause I'll be gone on vacation..but I want to do as many as I can so I can try to increase my skills and move to level 6...I don't know what to do! If I do go, I'd take it easy and not do like things I KNOW that hurt my ankle....HELP!

i still suggest you see a doctor before working out again. they are the only ones that could tell you if it is safe to resuem workouts again. i know you say you will take it easy, but us being gymnasts most likely you wont.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back