Anon Gymnastics camps

• Thread starter Anonymous (9bab)
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
A

Anonymous (9bab)

Do you know of any gymnastics camps in Ohio? I am interested in doing one next year or the year after before I graduate high school.
(I will be 16-17 and training XP/XD)

I have done the Dominique Moceanu gymnastics camp twice already and it wasn’t my favorite (Dominique only really worked with athletes that already went with her gym (8-10s), while the rest worked with other talented elite athletes, but you would expected for her name to be the face of the camp, she would be working with other athletes who PAID $500 for a few days)

I also was going to the the Kent state camp, but it got cancelled due to COVID (I would like to try to do that one because it looks fun, if anyone has went to this camp, can you tell me a bit about it)

Thank you for your feedback

Ohio State has a couple of camps this summer. I think I saw the details on their team Instagram or maybe their athletic department page.

Do you know of any gymnastics camps in Ohio? I am interested in doing one next year or the year after before I graduate high school.

I have done the Dominique Moceanu gymnastics camp twice already and it wasn’t my favorite (Dominique only really worked with athletes that already went with her gym (8-10s), while the rest worked with other talented elite athletes, but you would expected for her name to be the face of the camp, she would be working with other athletes who PAID $500 for a few days)

I also was going to the the Kent state camp, but it got cancelled due to COVID (I would like to try to do that one because it looks fun, if anyone has went to this camp, can you tell me a bit about it)

You should look into the OSU camps…they are 1/2 days. If you’re looking for an overnight camp try Flip Fest in TN. Good luck!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back