WAG Gymnastics Chat

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'd like to have a group chat of dedicated gymnast who actively pursue the gymnastics sport. Then at the same time they are able to meet and interact with new friends. Can anyone suggest an easy to use functional chat room? Something like Flashchat or RumbleTalk.

You beg, and whine, and plead. :cool:

Honestly there was a time when you could join way back when, that is when I joined. Then about a year ago the board blew up in drama and migrated to another place and membership was briefly open. But it is a very different board than the one I first joined 8 years ago. I would say a good half of the members are now full time on WWGYM forum and the rest remain on GGMB. The info is about the same on each board, though GGMB is 18+ and that makes it different in so many ways.

GGMB is not big on gym parents at all, they are die hard NCAA and Elite fans, it is not the place to discuss your kids gym issues at all. That is what the CB is for.

Sorry, it took me a while, but just for you to know, I am still looking for a suitable chat room for my site any help will be most appreciated.

Thank you guys for your input.
I understand bogwoppit remark, however, I do think that if I made the mistake of posting in here, other might do as well. Any way I managed to create my own chat style for my site (used rumbletalk with no integration with my users).

Edited to remove link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Errrmm, not sure what it was that you were attempting to post there, but whatever it is, it's not working...

Just to clarify, you have a site that you run and wish to set up a chat room and are inviting people from here to use your site when it is set up. Is that correct?

Thank you guys for your input.
I understand bogwoppit remark, however, I do think that if I made the mistake of posting in here, other might do as well. Any way I managed to create my own chat style for my site (used rumbletalk with no integration with my users).

Edited to remove link.

I removed the link, did not work any way. But also you cannot come here to promote your own site.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back