Off Topic gymnastics merchandise site :)

• Thread starter Thread starter gymnastjess
  • Start date Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
G

gymnastjess

Hey,
I just wanted to share this site:
Link Removed
they have awesome gymnastics merchandise!!
they are just starting out so they don't have much!!
i have already bought: gymnastics shorts, gymnastics waterbottle, gym socks and 2 tumbling and gymnastics t-shirts!!
Enjoy :D

Just wondering if you know how reliable they are? have you received what you ordered in good condition

yes very good condition- sizing is accurate- prices are cheap- and they ship in like 3 days :) very very good service :)

Important to mention. This is an Australian site, and there is no mention of international shipping.

Another Gymnastics merchandise site

This is going off of Jess' post. The site she posted is from Australia..and another lady (sorry cant remember who) said she didnt believe they shipped outside the country.

So I went looking for another one based in the states. I found this site, called CafePress. Link Removed . They have ALOT of stuff. Mostly decent prices, some are a little out there. I was thinking of ordering a thing or two for Miss Kadee for Christmas, but was wondering if anyone has used them before? Were they good to do business with?

Some of the saying and things I LOVE.

hi, i probably should have mentioned that it was australian :) this site: www.cartwheels.com is the best USA gymnastics merchandise shop in my opinion! i haven't ordered from them but my team mate has and said they were very good :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back