Gymnastics schedule

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Can someone smarter than me figure out when the men are on tv here? (NBC) That schedule is so hard to read. And I feel brain dead..

Thanks :) Now to figure out when they are on tv. We are wanting to do a watch party but I don't see it working out from what I can see :( Unless we all bring computers and huddle around them!

i think I might have to do something like that. We have a chromecast. We were hoping to do it at a restaurant, but we might have to have it here.....

Thanks :) Now to figure out when they are on tv. We are wanting to do a watch party but I don't see it working out from what I can see :( Unless we all bring computers and huddle around them!

Based on this schedule - how can we tell what will be televised?

your national carrier should have posted a schedule by now, as far as I can see we are going to get it all on the BBC "red button" service - from their website

BBC1 and BBC4 will be devoted solely to Olympic coverage every day from 1pm through to around 3am in the morning. Coverage will only switch to BBC2 during the news.

Like London 2012, the BBC will also have up to 24 live channels available to watch via the BBC Sport website and the BBC Red Button.

This year, the four hour time difference means many gold medal events will not air on UK TV until the small hours. BBC1 morning show BBC Breakfast will become a full Olympic catch-up show, while BBC2 will replay the previous night's coverage in full every morning.

BBC iPlayer meanwhile will show the 'Olympic Playlist', a daily Rio 2016 highlights package featuring the best late-night action.

apparently they are showing more than 3,000 hours of live coverage, so if in doubt VPN and BBC

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back