GymQuest Software

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

vagymmomma

Proud Parent
I hope to take the Level 5/6 judging exam in a few weeks. A review of prior posts shows a lot of references to GymQuest software. Has anyone used this recently? I tried the link from NAWGJ which took me to Yahoo Groups which took me somewhere else -- and I can find a link to the actual software. Please post a reply if you know where to access the software. I'm even willing to pay for access because I need a lot of help. Thanks in advance!

[PS - sorry if I posted this twice -- I thought I saved the post, but it's not showing where I thought].

Funny, I was trying to download it recently- got to the actual software site but the download link was not active.

Hello! I just got the results back from my judging accreditation - and gym quest was helpful to an extent.

At the moment you have to join a yahoo group (you can just create a fake yahoo email address/id to do this) and when you're on the groups "page" there will be links on the left side of your window. One of the tabs/links says "Files" and after you click on this you are brought to a page with the gymquest program that you can download.

While it helped me alot, I actually learned more from simply reading and studying from the binder (the purple one), and because GymQuest is outdated, there are alot of deductions that have been fixed/are wrong and there are also quite a few typos.

For example, it says unauthorized use of mats is exactly .2, when it is actually exactly .3, this is one of about five inconsistencies. If you have your purple binder, I would heavily recommend studying through that instead.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back