Gyms in Denver Area

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ThaBigCheese

Proud Parent
Anyone on this board in the Denver area? Quality gyms on the west side of Denver to the North of Denver?

Thanks!

neil savage's gym. coaches jessica lopez who represents venezuela.

I competed for Vail gymnastics (I'm from Breck, no close gyms at all so not a lot of choice on my part, I loved it though and was there for over 10 years) but my cousin was a gymnast in Littleton. She competed for Jet in west Littleton and loved it. Peak has a gym but they're really cheer focused. 5280 has a north and south gym, one in Wheat Ridge the other in Littleton of Santa Fe. Resilite in Lakewood is pretty good. TIGAR is in Arvada and I think is trying to start an elite program, I could be wrong on that though. Dardano's is in Denver proper but more on the northeast side (I think? It's north of DU) Dunno is talking about Savage Elite up way north in Denver (near Thornton). I don't know anyone who's competed there myself. There's a bunch of really good gyms on the south side of town near I 25 so centralish but I don't know if you're in Golden or in Denver or whatever. I know this post is kind of old, but are you moving and looking for a gym for your DD?

Xtreme Altitude Gymnastics in Lafayette is where my son and daughter go. We love it because it is run really well, the coaches are fantastic, and facility has everything a gymnast could ever need. They have TOPs training and testing, and we recently got a wonderful new boys coach from Chicago who is implementing Futures Stars also. The rec programs are also very good. Both of my kids started in rec and now are both on team. The owner has such a balanced way of looking at gymnastics and there is a place for every kid to get what they want or need from the sport.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back