WAG Hairstyles for meets

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This looks gorgeous, but have you tried it in a meet? Feels like a bun this big might get in the way.

Thanks so much! Yes, this pinwheel bun is tried and true-even at meets! It will not move because the hair is wrapped around a bun doughnut and then pinned down. You just have to try it to see. I always have a handful of the team gymnasts lined up before the meet for this exact "do." However, there is a trick. I took this picture the first time I did this and made the mistake of using a regular bun doughnut. I totally agree that it looks like a second head on top of her real head. Here's my fix...buy a regular size bun doughnut, unroll it, and cut it in half. Roll it back up again and hot glue the end to the inside of the bun doughnut. Now it will be the correct size :)

Thank you everyone for all of the awesome replies!! I have seen several ideas that I'm going to try at training to see how they work out! I'm expect ally in love with the curls... My hair is wavy and sometimes curls when it's raining but not like that (I wish it did) thanks again I'm pint resting as I type ;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back