here we go again....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

meeeshymoo

Proud Parent
Anyone else competing this weekend ?

We now have three comps back to back, busy, busy October.

Still waiting for new leos to arrive ! Girls really hoping they arrive for the weekend.

And looks like dd competing new vault, new skill on bars and new skill on floor. Still not doing the aerial on beam yet though !!, which actually is a blessing for my stress levels !

My oldest dd has her first meet this weekend (both days), she had her final practice tonight and a mini meeting after practice swapping phone numbers with coaches and parents and last minute info about where to meet and postcode for the hotel we have booked as the meet is 6 hours drive away, the excitement is starting to build with extra activities to attend like a disco and a trip to the nearest leisure complex on the evening between the meets. The only thing to do is pack a weekend bag.

Anyone else competing this weekend ?

We now have three comps back to back, busy, busy October.

Still waiting for new leos to arrive ! Girls really hoping they arrive for the weekend.

And looks like dd competing new vault, new skill on bars and new skill on floor. Still not doing the aerial on beam yet though !!, which actually is a blessing for my stress levels !

Where are you competing? We are competing in Poole

Have a great weekend too. are you competing in Kent or from Kent, either way are you at or going to a gymnastics club starting with E?

Haha, yes we are going to the club starting with E :)

Will be the club with grumpy girls as ordered Leos not arrived, emergency order for different ones and they are umm well lets say not as nice as the originals !

Oh dear,
Dd had to borrow a leotard for the competition as I was told not to bother getting one as they are changing the design next year, then I found out that the head coach was selling some of the old stock cheaper that would have fit dd, I went to get dd one and the head coach has gone on holiday for two weeks so will have to use the borrowed one.

I don't know much about the club you are competing in but I know 3 coaches that work there.

Good luck to your dd this weekend, know finishing the packing for the 5am alarm call :eek:

Good luck to those competing this weekend. It's another biggy for some girls!

I'm sure once they are all there in the same leo, they will forget all about it. Our competition leo is horrid :eek: but they still take great pride in putting it on and being together.

Scores on gymdata...

ooh Margo is it POintless. I love that! Good luck to everyone else at the Bill Slater and elsewhere.

We are back. No fall on beam yay !!! First time in a long time.....good vault but only did handspring, tsuk not quite ready....over rotated her 1 1/2 on floor by a lot !! And the new bar skill didnt go so well. In fairness both skills she fell on were new this week, so happy overall....

Big weekend this weekend. We have quite a lot of girls competing at nationals, an impressive collection of ages and levels, so plenty of people heading down to Guildford. It's worked out really well with half term with regard to extra training but plenty of rest and I think everyone's hopes are high, although there have been a couple of badly timed injuries.

Anyone going to watch?

Good luck Margo. I hope it all goes well.

A friend's daughter is competing in the new English intermediate open in a couple of weeks. That sounds like an interesting development in the competition calender and I'm excited for her.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back