Hi! Again xD

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

With the backup I had to rejoin but everything's ok :)
So here's my introduction again.
My name's Tatiana, I'm 15 and I'm from Russia (but I live in Spain). I do Rhythmic gymnastics but I've always loved Artistic Gymnastics although I don't see myself doing it.

Welcome (again) Ribbon!!! I have always loved and admired the rhythmic gymnasts--their grace, flexibility and beauty always amaze me. Can't wait to hear about your experiences and competitions in Rhythmic!!!!

Thank you very much! I'm really happy to see that there's people interested in Rhythmic Gymnastics (that comment has made me smile).

Welcome...I look forward to hearing from you regarding your rhythmic gymnastics. I enjoy watching it so get ready to post some videos for us.
I don't have any videos prepared yet but I've created and album with some photos of my most recent competition for everyone who'd be interested ^^

That's awesome! You can get such pretty pictures from rhythmic, please keep posting them. I've always been interested in rhythmic gymnastics...but there's not even a single club here in my state. It's mostly places with lots of Eastern European immigrants in the U.S., I think, so I won't be able to learn much any time soon.

With the backup I had to rejoin but everything's ok :)
So here's my introduction again.
My name's Tatiana, I'm 15 and I'm from Russia (but I live in Spain). I do Rhythmic gymnastics but I've always loved Artistic Gymnastics although I don't see myself doing it.

Welcome Ribbon...we are very happy to have you here. Please let all your friends know about us. We would love to have more members from all around the world.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back