Hi! New to Chalkbucket!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi. My name is Kim. My son is Colby and is 7 years old. Here is Colby's story. In March 2008, my son went to a birthday party at a gym. He LOVED it :)and was spotted by one of the male coaches during the party. After the birthday party the coach apporached me and asked how long he had taken gymnastics. Well, NEVER!! We were then asked if Colby would like to come to the pre-team Level 3 boy's class! WOW!! So, the rest is history. He started in Level 3 in March 2008. In August 2009, he was asked to join the Level 4 competitive Boy's Team! :) Compeitions started in November 2009.

We are almost through his first competition season! State (in Tennessee) is this weekend!! :eek: Colby has recieved several medals in vault, p-bar, and floor during his competitons. We are SO proud of him, but most importantly he is LOVING it. Colby's favorite routine is floor.

I am excited to see how he does at state.;)

Kim
Colby's mom

Welcome to the Chlalkbucket. It sounds like you have a very talented little boy on your hands. Glad that you are enjoying the ride!

We have a growing number of MAG parents here and we have quite a few MAG coaches as well if you need advice or info.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back