Hobbies???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What are your hobbies? Other than gymnastics I mean. I like to read, knit, crochet, listen to music, and go on the chalk bucket!

I love to cook and bake! I joke that the only two things I like to do in this world are to eat...and to exercise, so I guess I'm OK! I also like reading and drawing. I would like to try diving but I haven't had the opportunity.

i snowboard. i used to cheer in high school. i just joined a sorority (which is super cool, not lame and cheesy like some people think). i am a camp counselor at a camp for Deaf kids. school takes up a lot of time :)

Ok i am going to sound like a real nerd hear but anyway

Read Books and Magazines in french - reading Harry Potter in french atm
Listening to french pop
Researching things about france
..............................................ok so what if i am obsessed with french.........................
Playing flute
Read in english lol

Generally at the moment i love france, the language, the people and everything about it so yea i am doing alot to do with france :p

Swimming in the summer (I do swim team everyday and hope to get a medal in Provincials, probably in 200 metre free relay) I love reading in French and English, study my French stuff as I am going to French school next year, day dream :) Running/power walking/jogging, I love baking, hanging out with my friends, resaerch the guitar as I want to take it up... Softball. GYMNASTICS. GYMNATICS GYMNASTICS GYMNASTICS GYMNASTICS.

i love trapeze. flying trapeze and static (still) trapeze. i love traveling and planning trips. also, i play a lot of tennis.

I like to knit, read, play piano, puts around on the internet, make collages, use my DS, and play board games and things like Bananagrams and Scrabble (I am one heck of a Scrabble player!).

That's awesome. I've only done a little bit of trapeze, but I loved it and wish I could do more.

Me too! I was going to take a couple classes at circus school this summer in whatever I had time for while I was on vacation, but then I broke my foot so it never went through. I want to be an acrobat after my gymnastics career as ended!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back