WAG How big is your gym

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

we have the nightly covering of equipment with blankets and sheets, but I think its mostly condensation with us - the joys of sheds

We are a pretty good sizes gym as well... 2 rod floors, tumble track, 2 floors (one smaller one for rec, one full size for team), 4 high beams, a bunch of varying sized low beams, a bunch of trampolines, a double mini, 4 sets of bars, 2 strap bars, boys stuff, 2 vaults, a vault drill station thing (stacked mats and a springboard mostly for yurechenkos), and a pit for 1 vault, a single rail bar, rings, tumble track, double mini and 1 rod floor. And we have maybe 40 team kids? and a LOT of rec kids, I don't really know how many, and some adult classes.

We have 1 spring floor, on floor that they warm up on and the cheer/dance teams use.
Tumble trak
2 pits (by our next practice both will have new foam)
2 vault tracks
6 high beams, 2 medium beams, 2 low beams
3 or 4 sets of bar
Also a spring runway into a pit, they work floor skills there
Then they have 2 full dance studios
Also a full preschool gym..
Not a small gym, but I've also seen much bigger

I'm sorry but what is a rod floor...

We have one but call it a ski floor -- it's a tumbling strip that has fiberglass rods underneath it. It's a little bouncier than the spring floor but not as bouncy as a tumbl trak. When the optional boys are doing standing back tucks on it, it makes a terrible racket.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back