how many hours do YOU train per week?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I train Monday-Friday for 4 and a half hours everyday so about 23 hours with the option of a four hour saturday workout:)

DD is not on here so I will answer for her.

Level 8 2nd yr

Mon & Tues 3.5 hours
Thurs 2 hrs 45 min 1 hour Dance
Fri 3.5 hours
Total 13.5 hours
However DD goes Wednessday no team practice but works out by herself coach has okd this. She will help with class kids if needed. Its a good arrangment for her she enjoys working skills alone with coach supervision. She also somtimes get help from the boys bar coach/owner and this is good for her. He is a great bar coach he coached girls before boys. She still has time for a social life which is what has kept her in the gym so long she is almost 15yrs.

I would be level 7, but I don't compete...
I train ~ 6 hours per week.
I train 3 (sometimes 4) days per week.
I'm doing conditioning at the gym maybe an hour per week. Maybe.

Though, if it were possible, I'd be going 10+ hours a week, every day. Shame that the gym has to stay in buisness by having classes without me in them. :p

im level 5 also, but im going for level 7 by the end of the year. i train 3 hours a session 3 times a week, then 4 on a saturday and 2 on a tuesday.
we condition about an hour each session plus apparatus secific and strength.

I am a level 4 gymnast i train 1 day a week for 2 hrs on a saturday morning and we do about half an hour of the practice doing conditioning :)

I am a Level 4 gymnast and i train 9 hours a week (2x2.5hr during the week) and once on saturday for 4 hours.

Ok well warm up which includes stretching and strength takes 1.5 hours (we normally don't touch apparatus until then) so say its about 1 hour of conditioning 30mins stretching we do about 3hrs maybe a little less

Answering for DD, who is too young for CB :p

She is a level 7 and trains 16 hours per week (4 days per week, 4 hours per day). I'm not really sure how much they condition but if I had to guess, I'd say around 30-45 minutes per practice, so probably 2-3 hours per week.

what level are you in? DD is at L7 (but uptraining L8)

how many hours per week do you train (including conditioning)? She trains 18 hours a week

how many days a week do you train? she trains 5 days a week - M, T, Th, F and Sat for 3 - 4 hours a day.

about how many hours per week do you do conditioning at your gym? It depends. Over the summer they do more conditioning than in the competitive season. but usually the last 30 - 45 min of each day (except Sat) is jut for conditioning. Sat is "fix it day" where they work on that one or two skills they are getting stuck on. or work on a whole routine in a specific event.

Answerering for DD.

She is between L7 and L8 (more then likely a 2nd yr L7 due to lack of Yurchenko)

She trains 20 hrs a week M, T, W, F and Sat

They condition anywhere from 30-45 minutes per day.

Level: 7
Hours per week: 10 (Not counting Saturdays)
We do conditioning at the end of every event for about 10 minutes. I go 3 days a week, but on Saturdays I go to open gym for just an hour in the morning, then every other Saturday I also go at night for 5 hours (it's like the same as open gym, but a lot longer)

Answering for DD

what level are you in? She is level 5 (second year)
how many hours per week do you train (including conditioning)? 11 hours
how many days a week do you train? 3 days a week
about how many hours per week do you do conditioning at your gym? They do 30 minutes to an hour at the begining and around 30 minutes at the end dedpending on the day of the week.

I am level 7 and I train 4 days a week for 3 hours each day, 12 hours a week. and of those 3 hours half an hour is conditioning, so 2 hours of conditioning a week.

Im not sure what level because I only competed in high school. Im working towards level 9.
I only train (in my gym) 8 hours a week because Of school demands and healing shoulder, but after usually 11-13 hours
I train 4 days a week now, but when my shoulder is healed 6 days a week
8 hours at my gym and about 3-5 hours a week at home

im level 5/7 and train
monday; dance 2 hours
tuesday; 2 hours
wednesday; 3 hours + 2 hours cheer
friday; 3 hours
saturday; 4 hours + 2 hours circus

so probably 3/4 hours conditioning total [including strength]
and 16 hours a week on average.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads