WAG How to ask for new leotards?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

Gymnast123

So I really want some new Leo's. :) I have practice six days a week and I only have 4 Leo's. I used to have six (one for each practice of the week) but two aren't wearable anymore because one I've had for three years, and the other was because of....feminine problems.... :eek:
Long story short, I need some new ones. How do I justify to my parents buying $150 of Leo's? They already have my Christmas gift.
Thanks!

Just ask for one or two, that would seem more reasonable. I buy leos for about $30 each, you could get two, and then you would have one for each practice day.

yup, find some cheaper leos :) The ones at our gym are GK and sell for $26....you can definitely find leos for less than $50-$75.

I agree, if your gym has a proshop I would look for leos there or look around at other gyms close by to see if they sell leos.

Otherwise there are some cheaper brands out there,
jillybeansleotards
Melody Leotards has some really cute leos for a cheaper price.
Snowflake Leotards even tend to run cheaper than GK

Could you offer to work around the house for exchange for the leotards I know that you probably do some already but maybe doing a little extra, alternatively you could find a job doing a paper run or something that wouldn't clash with gym or school. You could sell some of your old leotards that don't fit (that are still wearable), sell any old possessions that you no longer need. You could start looking for families to babysit if you are old enough, its pretty good money as well. The options are endless!

Melody do some nice leos for $20 - $35. With some of the designs you can choose all your fabric colours.

Why not speak to your coach about your team doing a used leotard sale. You could sell your unusable ones, other team girls would benefit by selling theirs that they don't use anymore, rec gymnasts would benefit because they get the "cool" ones that the team girls wear and you could get some money (possibly) to put towards a new leo.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back