How to earn point on the trials app?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ok, did anyone get the free t shirt? I wasn't about to stand in that line... Or at least the line I thought was for shirts. Just curious what they looked like.

Reactions: sce
That line was crazy! All that work to get points and so not worth trying to get the merchandise!

The whole fanfest was so not worth it this time. 2012 way more fun. The the long line to enter SAP center was so frustrating. We all have tickets to the event and could barely get in!

I also stood in line a long time for merchandise. I had waited until the lines were shorter but they still moved too slow. There were a couple people that took forever to make heir purchases, like 20 minutes, seriously. When I got tot he counter asked for my 4 things paid and left. 5 minutes tops! My Dd looks gorgeous in the replica leotard though.

I'm glad we weren't the only ones disappointed. The lines were ridiculous. And I'm sorry, but doesn't the SAP Center do big events all the time? What was the deal with the hot mess line to get in? Ridiculous. We're hoping to get in early on Sun. We're skipping Fan Fest.

Awful! My dd was so upset with the long lines. We skipped the freebies, kinda ticked that I wasted time getting those points!

And we didn't even get a souvenir yet because we actually wanted to watch the competition. A guy in our section waited 90 minutes to buy his daughter a backpack! Hopefully Sunday is better.

I waited an hour to get a jacket. Got to the front and they were sold out. Super! Yeah the fan fest in 2012 was so much better. I don't know why it was so packed out there. I have 160 points to use but I didn't bother.

Reactions: sce
Question: the Road to Rio Trials tshirts- are those only sold at the tent at FANFEST or can you get them inside? Are there different shirt options inside? Trying to decide if we buy outside or wait until we get in.

Question: the Road to Rio Trials tshirts- are those only sold at the tent at FANFEST or can you get them inside? Are there different shirt options inside? Trying to decide if we buy outside or wait until we get in.

If your talking about just the trials shirt, they're inside too.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back