WAG I discovered something amazing

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

notthatmom

Proud Parent
So the NCAA Champs were on last night so I set a recording and a reminder. When the reminder popped up, I tried going to the channel but was sadly reminded that I don't have that channel.

HOWEVER it recorded it anyway, and I'm watching it now.

So anyway, for those of you with Comcast, I found a loophole.

You're welcome :)

How'd you manage that? We've accidentally recorded gymnastics from channels we don't have and it just shows an error when trying to watch. We have comcast as well.

How'd you manage that? We've accidentally recorded gymnastics from channels we don't have and it just shows an error when trying to watch. We have comcast as well.
I have no idea. Perhaps a one time "glitch in the matrix" as my husband just described it :p

Maybe Comcast let it slide this one time as an apology for years of horrible customer service :hahaha yeah right:

We were there too! I was also rooting for LSU, who were amazing Friday night, but looked like they ran out of juice on Sat. Oklahoma was truly spectacular Saturday. Florida did great as well! Is it just me, or does it sometimes feel like that some of the recent elites get upscored a bit because of who they are? Anyways, this is my first NCAA championships and it was the best gymnastics meet I have ever been too! If only JO meets were as fun :)

I was torn between OU and LSU. OU is great and has amazing athletes but LSU has never won one. I think LSU was upscored Friday night especially on vault. Their confidence was over the top and after floor lost their mojo. You could see it on their faces while they were on vault and saw OU receiving high scores on bars. After beam I knew OU had it and no one stood a chance. They are amazing to watch in person. My favorite is AJ Jackson. That girl has power!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back