I got my back handspring!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
Reaction score
FINALLY! After a zillion pushups and drills I got my standing back handspring on the tumble trak, the trampoline and the floor all in one day!!

First I got it on the TT, which was exciting enough. Then I went and tried it on the tramp. And then I went to the floor! I have yet to connect it to a roundoff on any surface... But hey! I've been wanting this skill since forever! And I never landed on my head (got kinda close one time though xD)!

YAAAAAAAY!

I got my first roundoffbackhandspring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a few weeks a go !YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!

Ohh I know you must be SOOOO happy, I remember when I first got my backhandspring again after loosing it after level one and i didnt get it untill half way through my second year over level four and that was like 4 years without it! I was so so so so so happy when I got mine and now im the best tumbler on my team, and ive never been afraid of any of my tumbling skills ever. weird I know haha. But good jobb! Tell us when you get your roundoff back handspringgg.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

The Best Of All Time: Layout Jaeger

UPDATE: The Liukin Club

Back