I guess an official introduction is in order....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have been reading this forum for a number of months and so appreciate everyone's ideas, questions, and especially encouragement. I am a mom of two gymnasts (hence the name, LOL!). My oldest daughter is 12 and getting ready to compete her first season of level 8. My younger daughter is 9 and just finished level 6 this fall and will compete level 7 this spring. I also have a 2 year old boy who keeps me running. I never did gymnastics growing up - so my girls have way surpassed any knowledge that I might have....They absolutely love gymnastics so I try to support them the best I can. Well, I guess that's all for now. I will try to participate a little more often and I will definitely continue reading :).

Nice to "meet" you!
Patty

Hello. Glad to "meet" you. I don't see how you can keep up with two daughters in gymnastics and a two year old son. I find it difficult enough keeping up with my dd's gym schedule. She is a 10 yr old L5.

Welcome to the ChalkBucket! I hope you find it as helpful as I do!

I have a 14 year old L8, she is a 2nd year Level 8. I also have a 12 year old daughter that is a competitive Dancer and a 5 year old son.. and yes.. he keeps me running around!

Has your daughter had her first meet yet?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back