Parents I just realized something....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
Run that by a 17 year old and see how that works! :cool::D
Oh I am not staying in the same dorm. I will be there to party. She will be there to study :D:p

We all watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 this weekend. Husband and daughter kept looking at me.............and we all rolled. :):rolleyes::D

My girls crazy mother has convinced ten year old that mommy will go to college with her, no joke. She doesn't cook or clean so I assume mommy will party while child is in school and father ( ex husband) will pay the bills. Kid thinks it's great, she won't have to go alone.

My girls crazy mother has convinced ten year old that mommy will go to college with her, no joke. She doesn't cook or clean so I assume mommy will party while child is in school and father ( ex husband) will pay the bills. Kid thinks it's great, she won't have to go alone.
My husband is going golfing :D

I talked to the hubs last night and he will be doing gym pick up (so cheers to me!) lol. Yesterday, I picked up, because hubs was working on something at home. I'm so glad I went, DD got a new skill and she got to ring the bell, and everyone in the gym stopped and watched her, and cheered for her. Not gonna lie, I cried a little bit. She was so frickin excited, it's moments like that that make all the hard work and dedication worth it!

I am so excited for her, I can't wait for what this meet season will bring!

Proud notthatmom over here!!!!

I can't have my after-work-adult-relax-beverage until about 8:30.

I didn't think this through.
o_O:D

Oh, that's really sad! You need to find her a ride![emoji3]

I'm in mourning after my second left for college last weekend.[emoji22] I have more chicks still in the nest, but time is flying and they are growing up too fast! [emoji30]

Your younger will be in college, is the oldest in Grad school? So they will still visit on a regular basis.

They are and they will but neither is close so I won't see them often...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back