Injury Update !!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey guys! I've been in the gym for about a month now and recovery is coming pretty smooth. I'm recovering from a knee injury btw.

On beam I did walkovers, leaps, and full turns for the week basically...I know it's not much but its huge in my books!

On bars I did casting, push away kips and I almost hit cast handstand...and I've got the bruised hips to proudly show off :p I wanna try my flyaway this week to see if I've still got it :)

On floor: Front tucks onto a red mat but my knee became irritated so I stuck to handstands (pirouettes,presses,rolls,), back extensions etc.

On Vault: HAH! Vault's a no-go until I'm comfy with tumbling which I have not yet started :\

I'm dying to tumble but at the same time, I'm kinda scared in case I hurt my knee again...You guys have any other skills I should try to do this week??

Just keep doing what your doctor recomends and NOTHING more!! Recovery is a process and takes time. If you re-injure it will take twice as long to make it back. Slow and steady wins this race!! Glad to hear that it is going so good for you.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back