WAG Interaction after meets.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well, I feel much better now after reading what most of you do. When our coaches are at awards I rarely say anything to them afterwards. Meaning, I don't seek them out. If we end up beside each other of course I say thank you and good meet, etc. but there are a few parents who seem to always get to them first and stay huddled with them so I was starting to feel like I may seem rude or was breaking some code by not huddling around, too. I am always very ready to bust out the walls of the venue when I finally can. So I do. We'll spontaneously decide to eat together sometimes after certain meets where its feasible, but its not an expectation or a regular thing. Glad to hear we're not failing in the cohesion aspect of things compared to most of you all!

Our coaches are always at awards, but at most of our meets, the next session isn't let in the building until awards are finished for the previous session. The coaches will come over and chat in between the end of the last rotation and awards. Parents generally sit together as a group, but a few have a preference for sitting elsewhere or wandering. Time and location of meet determines if we go out together afterward. At late meets, we head home. If the meet is earlier in the day, some of us will go out for lunch or dinner afterward.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back