WAG It's a Good Thing I Love My Kid!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Sorry, I have no idea how to remove the stain. Good luck!

When my older DD was 5, she unscrewed a bottle of nail polish and dumped it all over our white carpet. I completely understand how frustrated you are, warmups are expensive.

Reactions: sce
While we are confessing dumb things that happen to good leo's and warmups I have one. Last season I ordered all new things for DD. Stupid Puberty! New warmups, under stuff. Leo $360.00 total. So we came back from a meet and DD left her gym bag open on her dresser, the stupid cat peed in it. Maybe the grip bag made it smell like a litter box LOL. Fortunately it only got on the jacket. I washed it in everything, cold water, warm water, vinegar and baking soda. Everytime I washed it more crystals came off but I knew it was ruined otherwise. What finally worked was making a paste of baking soda and vinegar and leaving it in the sun to dry. I did this twice then laundered it. It worked but she is still competing with no bling. I never got around to having them replaced and she will need a new one this year anyway. At that point I disliked my teen and my cat.

While we are confessing dumb things that happen to good leo's and warmups I have one. Last season I ordered all new things for DD. Stupid Puberty! New warmups, under stuff. Leo $360.00 total. So we came back from a meet and DD left her gym bag open on her dresser, the stupid cat peed in it. Maybe the grip bag made it smell like a litter box LOL. Fortunately it only got on the jacket. I washed it in everything, cold water, warm water, vinegar and baking soda. Everytime I washed it more crystals came off but I knew it was ruined otherwise. What finally worked was making a paste of baking soda and vinegar and leaving it in the sun to dry. I did this twice then laundered it. It worked but she is still competing with no bling. I never got around to having them replaced and she will need a new one this year anyway. At that point I disliked my teen and my cat.
We have 4 cats. To be safe, all of our laundry is washed with vinegar... Both poured into the fabric softener holder and with the detergent.
When we know something has been marked, we do the paste / sun-dried / wash method. It works wonders.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back