Parents ***Jessom*** USAIGC Nationals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymmonkeymomma

Proud Parent
The scores are posted...they seem kinda low in the Bronze 7-8 yr old group..... Oh well, there's always next year for us!

Oh I haven't seen! I'll have to take a peak.

We went on a family vacation to Williamsburg VA instead and had a great time. We got updates from the girls all week via txt messages.

I hear it was 118 - ugh - her team were all very happy to get home!

Lets hope next year is someplace a little more affordable . . and not so hot

OMG there were only 10 girls? Our girls would have kicked butt! those scores do seem low.

No, at Nationals they only post scores for the Top 10. The 10 Top AA on the first day get plaques. Then the top 10 for each event (so could end up having more than 10) compete on day 2. The event places are given out based on top 10 for 2nd day.

Yes, our girls would have done well, but without SEEING how these other girls perform compared to the number scores, it's really hard to tell.

the other age groups have the scores posted for 30+

I still think we would have kicked butt ;-)

The other gym moms that went said the heat was horrible and they kept hearing stories of kids going to the ER with heat exhaustion and dehydration. I'm told next year is back in Florida!

the other age groups have the scores posted for 30+

I still think we would have kicked butt ;-)

I didn't reallylook closely at the other ages till now....but in the other Bronze groups some girls who were very low (next to last) in the AA finished in the top 10 on events...

As for our group, just for kicks when I have time I am going to look at my video for States awards to see where one of the girls placed who did go to Nationals. I thought for sure there were a couple of girls from one of the local gym who was going to Nationals but I don't see their names on the list.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back