Parents Just a cute story

• Thread starter Thread starter Bella's Mom
  • Start date Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
B

Bella's Mom

So I am doing a career change and right now am student teaching at a local high school. One of the students at that school is an L10 at the gym where Bella trains. Anytime we do something school related like football games, Bella latches onto the L10 and follows her around, doing flips in the grass trying to impress the L10.

So yesterday after Bella's class was finished training, she asked if she could sit in the gym and watch the big girls work beam. I agreed and then about laughed my butt off when Bella ran into the office to get some paper and a pencil and started taking notes on the L10's tumbling pass. Bella was listing the elements and then putting checks for how many times the L10 attempted the trick.

Maybe I have a future coach on my hands! I think she had watched the optionals coach walk around with her clipboard so much that she is ready to be part of the staff!

I can just imagine the picture of her with the paper and look on her face---somebody will have to replace Marta K LOL :)

That is so cute - thanks for sharing. My daughter was just loved one of our level 9's at the gym and would memorize the non-tumbling parts of her routine. She would practice it whenever she would be working on floor and by the end of the season had it memorized. I had to laugh when she said she could do all of XX's routine! I guess those tumbling passes are a minor detail! LOL

Cute story.

But I fear our names will cause some confusion. LOL

Cute story.

But I fear our names will cause some confusion. LOL

Oh my goodness!!! I am SO sorry. I'm a pretty new member and didn't even think to check the member list before choosing my name.

Guess I should put some statement as my signature saying that we don't share offspring! LOL

I had to laugh when she said she could do all of XX's routine! I guess those tumbling passes are a minor detail! LOL

that's pretty funny! I'm sure the L9 would love knowing how hard she had to work to land those minor details! LOL

Oh my goodness!!! I am SO sorry. I'm a pretty new member and didn't even think to check the member list before choosing my name.

Guess I should put some statement as my signature saying that we don't share offspring! LOL

No worries. Nothing to be sorry for. :D

That is so cute! How old is she?

My Jess is going to be 9 and is making a habit of helping the toddler class. She LOVES it. If we get in early she drops everything and runs to see if there is a class she can help with.

:D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back