Off Topic Legend of Korra (also, The Last Airbender/Legend of Aang)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

Geoffrey Taucer

Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Gymnast
Reaction score
Legend of Korra: Korra Nation

The sequel-series to Avatar: The Last Airbender. First two episodes are up, and aside from the painfully hamhanded foreshadowing of romance between Korra and whatshisface, it appears to be up to the standards of the original series.

What think you guys?

So far it's pretty good, but what stands out to me is the soundtrack. I just LOVE the new music.

I loved the sound design in the old one, and always wished they'd release on official soundtrack. Hopefully they'll do that with this one.

Love the addition of jazz elements to the soundtrack -- perfectly fits the more modern setting.

Sorry, I know this thread is kinda old. I just have to say that I absolutely love this series. I was so sad when the original Avatar ended, so I'm pretty thrilled about this new series.
Personally, I think that Korra is going to end up with Bolin (aka the awesome guy with a fire ferret) as opposed to Mako. Or at least I keep telling myself that so to get through the increasingly sappy scenes shoved between ones filled with awesome bending.

I've fallen a bit behind on this -- I need to catch up.

I can't stand the dumb teen romance stuff, but I love everything else about the show (from the episodes I've seen).

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back