Off Topic Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Geoffrey Taucer

Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Gymnast
I know I can't be the only one playing this one.

My copy should be arriving in my mailbox tomorrow afternoon. You most likely will not hear from me again until I beat it, at which time I will be eager to compare notes and impressions with any other Zelda fans around here.

Please remember to use SPOILER WARNINGS (preferably in bold) where appropriate. (White text no longer works)

That said, OMDF&N THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT!

Last edited:
I should be getting my copy in the mail today! SO Excited... I love all the Zelda games...But for me none of the newer ones have lived up to the Ocarina of Time. That was my all time favorite

MY beloved son sat in the line up at 4am on SUnday morning to get his and I have not heard from him since, well unless you count the text "Mom you won'ty believe how awesome this game is". This coming from a video game tester who plays games at work all day.

Have fun GT and Beth, see you opn the other side. Interesting two gamer mods!

I need to get a video game system again. The last time I played Zelda it was on NES. Great game!

I should be getting my copy in the mail today! SO Excited... I love all the Zelda games...But for me none of the newer ones have lived up to the Ocarina of Time. That was my all time favorite

That's what I've thought so far (although Twilight Princess came pretty close); however, I've heard a lot of people compare this game favorably to Ocarina of Time, and I've been hearing the phrase "best Zelda game ever" bandied about -- that's no small statement, if true.

Which Zelda game was it that you had to go fishing all the time? That one frustrated me

The Wind Waker.

yeah, I thought the 10% of that game you spend actually doing stuff was pretty good -- the 90% you spend in the boat, however.....

Got it, and I've played about 3 hours so far (then my Wiimote ran out of batteries)

Initial impressions: I like the graphic style. Stylized, vibrant, fitting for the feel of the game. Controls are taking me a bit of getting used to; I'm finding the bird piloting in particular to be pretty clunky. Sword fighting is pretty cool, though.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back