Anon Leo Brand Ambassadors

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My daughter has a full ride to a D1 program, and all expenses are paid by the university (tuition, room, board, books, stipend to cover incidentals, etc.). Also, many college gymnastics programs have NIL money for all the gymnasts on the team. (To be clear, it is my understanding that it is not orchestrated by program, but rather boosters.)
As for gaining followers on social media, most gymnasts will add more followers by posting videos of their high level routines/skills. Once they are upper level gymnasts in high school, they do this in the hopes that college coaches will see them. At one point before my daughter committed, she had over 20 college top D1 programs following her.
As for doing ambassadorships, gymnasts are not paid; they receive merchandise. This does not build generational wealth.
I have a younger gymnast and have an instagram account of just skills, not only to save them in a good place, but for high school - I figured it would show her progression if she is still passionate about it. I stay away from any model posts as I completely agree with all of this. I also don't comment or caption as my daughter because I find that really strange when reading other people's.

Kinda off-topic, but does anyone know of a Leo donation site or something? We have a bunch that my dd has not or will not wear that have been sent to us. Doesn’t seem right to sell them.

Kinda off-topic, but does anyone know of a Leo donation site or something? We have a bunch that my dd has not or will not wear that have been sent to us. Doesn’t seem right to sell them.
Most people who can/choose to afford gymnastics classes can afford a leotard, those who truly struggle are going to be hard to identify. You could sell the leotards and give the proceeds to a charity or offer them up as a raffle type deal and proceeds to charity or a gym fundraiser.
There was a site a few years ago but it seemed rather suspicious and I think dirt did eventually come out.

I haven't heard of a donation site, are there any other gymnasts you could pass them down to at your gym?

Our team fundraising group set up a table and sold gently used leotards during rec hours. It was really popular with the rec kids (who doesn't love a new leotard!) and with their parents. We priced them from $5 to $20 depending upon size, brand and condition.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back