Leotard Opinions!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I know I have asked this before, but this time it's a different leo. What do you think? I had originially ordered this one Leotard World Offers Gymnastics & Dance Leotards for Gymnasts, Dancers & Athletes. but it didn't fit and there were no larger sizes. At this website you have to exchange within 30 days and there are no returns. I didn't really LOVE any other ones but I didn't want to just lose my money so I ordered this one Leotard World Offers Gymnastics & Dance Leotards for Gymnasts, Dancers & Athletes.. What do you think? How does it compare to the other one that I had to send back? Just give me your honest opinion. Thanks!

Why does it matter what anyone else thinks? You are the one wearing it. Of corse if you ask some people are going to love it and others are going to hate it just like anything else. And when it comes down to it you are working out in it it isn't your wedding dress or something ;) As long as YOU like it who cares?:cool:

I agree with 10.0! It's just a piece of clothing that you'll get all sweaty and chalky in anyway, and besides it doesn't matter if other people like it! It's only a leo :p Just wear it proud! :D

I personally like the one you're getting better :) But they're both good.

As people have said before... It's totally up to you what leotards you want to buy. For example, I can't stand animal print leos and would never wear one (although zebra stripes are okay). But I wouldn't judge someone for wearing one because some people like it xD

Ok....

Thanks everybody for your opinions. I know it doesn't matter what others think but I still like to know what you think since I'm not even sure I like it. If you don't like it, that won't change my mind. I just thought it would be fun to see what you thought.

Last edited:
i like them both! but i think i like the one you are getting better..

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back