Leotard question!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Does any one know where I can buy a leo with a back opening? Like where the bottom part of the back isn't covered. Its very hot in my gym, and I would love to have a leo with a "vent". Any ideas?

http://www.jagwearleos.com/

I love this site!
Here you can buy pre designed ones where a few have wholes in the back, or you can design your own by going to the design center at the top of the page, you pick your own style of suit which it gives you lots to choose from, then the fabric and the trim!

And they are great quality! Most Fabric is very stretchy and so much fabric to choose from!

Try checking your gyms pro-shop-- usually there will be a mix of styles (although they may vary for you). Pretty much every brand I've seen makes that style of leotard.

Does any one know where I can buy a leo with a back opening? Like where the bottom part of the back isn't covered. Its very hot in my gym, and I would love to have a leo with a "vent". Any ideas?

most companies that sell leos have this style I know my DD has at least 2 from GK. We usually purchase from Discountleotards.com

GK and Snowflake has some. Snowflake even has one with a opening in the back, with a peace sign inside. I love it and I have it. I have a really cool one with a back "vent" from GK too.

motionwear!!!! have you ever seen the leos from the chicago style meet? they have all different designs with the open back just like that. i don't think motionwear has any of those kind on there website though. but i know if you go to discountleotards.com and look in the motionwear section they have some.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back