Leotard tape/ glue

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Has anyone tried the leotard glue or tape? If so does it actually work? Also where did you get it from?

Best brands?

Sorry for all the questions. Any feedback is great!

Thanks <3

I have heard numerous times on here toupee tape (tape for wigs) I use tough skin, and it works for me (you need to test a small area and make sure it doesn't discolor your leo) some folks use hairspray, but tough skin is much more sticky.

One thing to do about panites showing is don't wear them! Leo's to me are like swim suits and you don't wear underwear with a swim suit. If it is a matter of it being too large for a little one for growing room GK makes color matched panties or even nude colored would be better. We use to have these awful silver leos, and I saw so many scooby doo and barbie undies straight through them I actually had to tell the parents no undies, nude undies and if they show up with barbie undies I am cutting them off :rolleyes:

Toupee tape from Sally Beauty supply works SPLENDIDLY!! My DD had tried the butt glues/sprays but they didn't hold through an entire meet. I read somewhere about toupee tape and it really does work VERY well.... no more wedgies for my DD!

lol i use double sided carpet tape and trust me, it holds on extremely well, all of Team NL uses it. You can buy it at any hardware store normally.

I would be worried anything would damage the leo. I saw some girls putting hair glue on so they wouldn't get wedgies. We got new leos this year with the high cut leg and the girls are always complaining.

The toupee tape costs about $6.00 a box... I can't remember how many strips are in there, but there are a lot of them. My DD uses about 6 per meet (3 each side). I was afraid it would be difficult for her to remove, but she says that it's not a problem.

We just have dd deal with the ride ups. She doesn't seem to mind or complain either way. If she did I would look into some double sided tape of some type I'm sure.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News