Leotards

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

leos

What is the best leo make??:confused:
I think it depends on your body type. DD1 is lean and muscular-needs a more narrow leo-Addidas looks great on her. A lady on ebay hand makes leos for cheap and they look great on herrrrrrrrrrrrrr-ebay name trdebbie. DD cannot wear leos from Target or Walmart or Academy sports orrrrrrrr even the danskin leos. DD2 is more muscular and has more of a behind. GK looks great on her, Motionwear,, but she cannot wear the ladies on ebay. The cheaper Walmart, Target etc leos aren't long enough for her. Honestly, I buy a bunch off of ebay and let them try them on. Or I go to a local leo store and try a bunch on. Find the brand that fits. Then look on ebay! I also like Snowflake leotards. Pretty, and hold up well. :)

I think it's really down to what you feel comfortable in. At the moment I wear a lot of GK and Adidas and they seem quite popular.

i would say comfort too. it would also depend on which material you want, Lycra or velvet
i am still thinking of getting an Adidas leotard, but not yet, i love the simple 3 strip design, it is or retro cool. peopel say that you shoudl size up with these as they fit abit smaller than standard gk leotards thou, any ideas?

I agree that the Adidas for GK leos do seem to run a bit smaller than the regular GK leos. My daughter wore a CL adidas starting 6-9 months ago, very form fitting and even now the regular GK, CL do not fit her that well.

I tend to stick with GK only because I know that when I order online they will actually fit my daughter. I do love to shop on ebay for leos, but even using the sizing charts I have not had the best luck with the fit.

CL and Alpha Factor are options that work well for Flipper. She doesn't like foil leos (says they are cold). CL and Alpha Factor tend to fit her lack of bum well. Her GK leos have been good quality, but she is between sizes so they just don't work right now. I suggest for the first leos you buy, try them on first!

What is the best leo make??:confused:
GK but i have heard that there is going to be a new leotard company called KaCey that have really, really cool leotards but i am not sure when they are going to be selling!! and its a New Zealand company!!

Do you know any programme that can design leotards?????:confused: :)

i would say gk hands down but then it comes down to what your happy with. in general i would say gk are the best but as other replies have said it all depends on what your looking for. I love gk for training leos but not so much for comps ones and as i live in aus it is sometimes hard to get leos so i have to make do with what i can get. there's an australian brand called sylvia p which is really nice

My daughter got tired of her kids hating the way all the leos fit along with the prices and started making her daughters their leos about 2-3 years ago. Since about 2 yrs ago, kids at her gym requested her to share her craft with them...since then, those kids also will not wear any except hers as they cover their butts so much better and they do not need to be pulling on them all the time. She does list a few of what she makes on ebay, but that is a limited supply. If interested she has more fabric "possibilities" listed under her Lion's Paw Leo facebook page. Hope this helps.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News