WAG Leotards

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Jard.the.gymnast

Coach
Gymnast
What is a good brand to buy leos? I buy them at TT gymnastics now, but designs at GK etc. look a lot more fun. Unfortunately, i'm dutch so shipping cost get really high... What is a brand with lots of fun designs and not too many shipping costs to europe ( the netherlands specifically)?

Cek Gymnastics is a company that sells leotards from GK etc. but they are based in the Netherlands. I'm sure the shipping would be much more reasonable for you! I hope this helps :)
http://www.cek-gymnastics.com/en/
We looked into that, but shipping costs are incorporated in the price. a leo that is €70 normal at gk is €90 there. I'll go there tomorrow, since they sell other brands with fun patterns etc. and there are some reasonable priced gk leos. It is a 2 hour drive to the store though...

We looked into that, but shipping costs are incorporated in the price. a leo that is €70 normal at gk is €90 there. I'll go there tomorrow, since they sell other brands with fun patterns etc. and there are some reasonable priced gk leos. It is a 2 hour drive to the store though...
Oh that's too bad! I hope you find something :)

What is a good brand to buy leos? I buy them at TT gymnastics now, but designs at GK etc. look a lot more fun. Unfortunately, i'm dutch so shipping cost get really high... What is a brand with lots of fun designs and not too many shipping costs to europe ( the netherlands specifically)?
In the Netherlands you have a really nice community on Facebook in which people sell second hand leotards to each other. It's called 'Tweedehands turnpakjes voor meisjes en jongens'. There are a lot of leotards of famous brands which you can buy and it's not that expensive! I bought a lot of my leotards on that community. They send it to you by post. It's a protected community, so it's reliable. Hope I can help you with this :)

In the Netherlands you have a really nice community on Facebook in which people sell second hand leotards to each other. It's called 'Tweedehands turnpakjes voor meisjes en jongens'. There are a lot of leotards of famous brands which you can buy and it's not that expensive! I bought a lot of my leotards on that community. They send it to you by post. It's a protected community, so it's reliable. Hope I can help you with this :)

I looked at it, and someone from my team is a member of that same group lol!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back