Level 7 States!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Optionals United

Moderator/Gymnast
Coach
Gymnast
well i had my very first optinal states today and it was great!!!!! i def had some highs and lows but overall pretty good. so i started on bars
bars- nice clean routine. this event has been my struggle all year!! good for an 8.9 :) (highest bar score all sesaon):D

beam- has def been one of my best events. the beam was so loose though so it caused you to shake and wobble. i did a good routine for an 9.125 9T (highest beam score all season);)

floor- ohh floor. i have been averaging 9's all season 9.1, 8.950, 9.5. so i was expecting a nine at lest. first pass was not my best. dance was good. when i go for my last the music cuts out but i keep going. and then half way through the pass starts again then stops and then stops and i just finish my routine as if nothing happens. when i solute the judges they look at me funny. i got a 8.775(lowest all season)ohhh well:(

vault-i cant wait to retire this old fronthandspring vault i havebeen doing it for 3 years.:eek: and never been that good. i did what i thought was my best vaults and got a 8.950 (close to my highest which was a 9.0)

so over all i had a good states meet. i peaked on some events but fell short on others. it is all good though. i cant wait to get in the gym tomorrow and start training level 8!!!!!!:)

Overall it sounds like you did really good. No major mess-ups or falls anyways, which is awesome!

Congrats and good luck training for level 8, that must be super exciting. Have fun.

good job! No one is perfect but it sounds like you did pretty well!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back