Luck needed for big travel meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

UnoMas

Proud Parent
Hi all-

Well, there is one more day until we leave for our big "travel" meet this season. It is DD's 2nd level 4 meet this season and it is 9 hours away! Only certain girls were allowed to go to this meet based on their progress through September so it is an honor for DD to be going.

She had a VERY rough practice yesterday...last practice before the meet...falling on skills she has been doing for 6 plus months...so much so that I scheduled a private for her today with head coach to build up her confidence. She had a good lesson today but still fell on the shoot though a couple times...which hasn't happened in MONTHS...ugh.

She needs a 36AA to move up to level 5 at the end of the season and although we have several meets left I can tell that she is feeling the pressure so any good luck wishes are appreciated!!!:) She had just over 35AA at her first meet 4 weeks ago but that was with an exceptionally rough floor routine (8.3).

Our main goal is to have a lot of fun this weekend but man that 36 would be an extra special bonus!!!:eek:

Thanks in advance, I will make sure DD reads her good luck wishes.

Best of luck on your travel meet, sending you some scoring high fairies from Canada.

Hope you get to stay in a hotel and swim in the pool, oh and tell Mom that you should always celebrate the end of every meet with ICE CREAM!!!

Have a blast!!!

Wow! What a drive! Sending lots of good luck wishes your dd's way! Sounds like she is well on her way to that 36 AA! Drive carefully and have fun!

Sending good luck fairies your way, along with some safe journey fairies! Can't wait to hear how she did!

Best of luck to your DD. Maybe the thoughts of traveling to a meet were throwing her off a bit. Hoping she does well and your all enjoy your travel.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back