Making a Montage question...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MaryA

Proud Parent
Proud Parent
So, back in September I used my birthday money to buy myself a video camera and some basic editing softwear. I've been taping my daughter and her three closest friends on the team at the meets all season with the thought that... at the end of the season... I'll make a video for each girl. It sounded like a good idea at the time, but really, all I have is footage of different versions of the same exact routines (duh). Of course, some better than others, different locations, but more or less the same. I know I need to get more footage of other stuff besides their routines to mix in there. I wish I had been doing more of that all along. But I was wondering if anyone had made any videos similar to this that you might be able to send me links to... you know... a way to make a video tribute to each girl that would include lots of bits from lots of different meets in an interesting way, even though there's so much repetition. Also, if you've found any good sources for songs that I can legally use as a soundtrack (they don't have to be free), that would be great too. Thanks in advance!:D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back