me + USAIGC = nervouse

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymnistbabiix16x

hi everyone and i need some luck. I need some luck because I am going into my 7th year of gymnastics !:eek: Not only am I going into my 7th year I want to join the team of USIAGC I really hope I make it because I love gymnastics it's one of the things I do great at and I enjoy now I want to start competing I am ready to put up with the longer and more paractices and more stregnth I am ready to take my gymnastics to another level now all I need is some luck to help me make the team !:D:eek: So Me+ USAIGC= nervouse

Wishing you GOOD LUCK! I think it's great that you have decided to take the next step. 7 years is a long time to be in gymnastics so you must really love it!! I have a DD who is in USAG L5 now but will be doing some USAIGC after her season is over. Please come back and let us know how you are doing!

thank you so much :) i am trying out next week :) i am really nervous I have been doin strength everday in order to get ready for the tryout all my friends say i am goin to make it thank you so much for your support and i will deffinatly keep you up dated

Thank you so much I tried out and I did my best and my mom is going to call to see I made I think your support made me feel so good thank you soo much and I am happy because think I made it :)

Congrats on the try out going well!!! Remember that even if you don't make the team you can know that you still tried your best. BUT I just know you will make the team!!!!!!!!!

That's great that the try out went well. If you think you made it you probably did. Remember positive thoughts lead to positive results.
BTY, whats the different between USAG and USAIGC, I thought they where the same. (I'm not from the USA)

hi usag is levels it is levels 1-10 10 being the highest. usaigc is copper bronze silver and gold :)

Hijacking a congrats and good luck post. Way to go gymnistbabiix16x! Follow your heart in all you do.

The difference between USAG & USAIGC is bigger than just what the titles of the levels are. USAG is our mainstream program that the majority of clubs and programs use as a competitive structure. USAIGC has evolved from one thing to another over the year. At first it was actually very similar to how USAG's TOPS program is now emphasizing strength and skill building, not routines and competition. It then evovled into a college bound program, that I'm not as well versed in. I would love to look into it more, but our state has very small numbers and nobody is involved in USAIGC. You can learn more about it here... USAIGC

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back