Mean teammates

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

How do you deal with mean teammates?

There are some teammates I know who say one of their their teammates is bad, pushes them to the ground, sits on them, takes advantage of them, and are not encouraging at all.

One if their teammates who has been bullied for months just quit because they were bullying him. It really bothers me how the bullying didn't stop even though the coaches were told about the bullying multiple times.

If this person were to rejoin gymnastics again, how would they deal with the teammates?

I have had mean team mates, it's not fun, I used to have one that was at the highest level of anyone at the gym (as well as 2 others) and she though she was the best and would tell Everyone how bad they were, after a while a lot of parents complain about how rude she AND her mother were and we had to have a lecture having in during the middle of practice. It wasn't the first time we've had one but it wasn't the same as the others, she ended up quitting a while ago and gym has been a lot more fun now that she's gonna but another one of my teammate goes to school with her and she is just as rude as she can be to her. And some girls are mean because their jealous.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back