WAG Meet help!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My first meet is tomorrow. I'm really nervous any advice like what to bring what time to arrive what to wear over my warm ups and Leo (it's reallyyy cold here) what to eat should i stretch tomorrow before the meet even though we stretch during warm ups should I practice any skills??? Please help

Take a healthy snack and a bottle of water. My DD loves to take a little bag of cut up yellow bell peppers. You'll probably have a lot of down time. They give you plenty of time to stretch, so you shouldn't need to do any of it beforehand. We live in Houston, so I can't help you with what to wear for cold! LOL

If it is cold, def. take socks and mittens..... Some of the girls at our gym wear them before March in, etc when they are cold.

Definitely bring a snack and a warm layer that you can take off-chances are, your adreneline will kick in and you might warm up from the excitememnt (try to think of it as excitement, not nerves!). Bring a bag to put all your gear in. We usually arrive 30 minutes before check-in starts to give dd time figure out where to be and to use the bathrooms. Good luck-have fun! Hope all your training and hard work click for your meet!!

Bring a small non-messy snack and get there about 30 min before you have to start warming up. No real need to stretch beforehand. There will plenty of time during warm up for that. And most of have fun!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back