Meet Report

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

B Gymnast

I had a pretty good meet yesterday :) Not my best, but it's only January ;)
We started on bars and I messed up on my squat on (I started to do it, then stopped and came back to the bar). It was pretty ugly :p Other than that I had a pretty good routine (form isn't too good though) and I did my giants on a different bar for the first time. They flaashed 6.6 and my coach didn't think that was right.. Turns out it was really an 8.6 :) I got 11th place.
Beam was okay. I didn't connect my series (again). But other than that I did okay.. I got an 8.55.
Floor was good.. Good routine just really bouncy on my landings.. I got a 9.4 and placed 1st.
Vault was kinda weird :eek: I landed weird on my first one then did really bad stutter steps on the second.. They flashed an 8.375 but it was wrong again.. haha.. It was really a 9.375. I placed 1st..
AA was 35.925-5th place

I'll get a video up as soon as I can, but I have a busy week ahead of me.. My grandpa died yesterday and we have the wake tomorrow and the funeral tuesday.. Please keep my family in your prayers

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa, I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Sounds like a great meet to me, too bad the score flashers couldn't get the numbers straight, I'll bet that added a bunch of unneeded frustration! It sounds like all of the mistakes are pretty easy ones to fix, so I'm sure those scores will be even more remarkable come the end of the season. Way to go!

Congrats! Sounds like a really good meet! The score flashers need to make up their minds haha :p

I'm sorry about your grandpa, I will be praying!

Sounds like you had an awesome meet! Congrats to you for getting 1st on vault and floor!

So sorry to hear about your grandpa, it is awful to lose someone you love. I have been there many times and only time can begin to heal those wounds. I will be thinking of you and your family.

sounds like you had a great meet! just work out the kinks and you will be scoring higher in no time
Im sorry to hear about your grandpa. You and your family will me in my prayers.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back