Parents meet tommorrow

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
Reaction score
Does your child act wacky the night before a meet. My daughter placed her fold-up beam across her bed and put all her trophys on top of it along with other gym stuff like books and pictures. I hope she does not roll over on top of it all. Tommorrow's meet should be exciting since the level 5,6 are competing together (they have trained together for 2 years) and this is the first time they are competing in the same session.

Good luck and I hope your daughter has an exciting time competing with her team mates.

Cute story-LOL!! My dd is pretty low key before meets. She is the type who has that quiet determination on the inside and doesn't really show it outwardly. She does like to watch a movie like Stick It, Ice Princess or The Game Plan before meets. I guess it is her way to wind down and gear up for the meet.

Good luck to your dd!

Very Cute! Beetle is pretty mellow before meets now adays.. she this is her 6th year of competing. A few years ago I bought her the DVD's from the '04 Olympics, she watches those on the way to each meet. That is the way she focuses, I guess :-)

Ah, that's adorable!! :D

Sounds like she is loving gymnastics! Can't ask for anything more than her happiness.

I look forward to hearing how she did.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back