Coaches xcel regionals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Does anybody know what percent of gymnasts at state make regionals for xcel platinum in region 8? i know they cut a lot of numbers last year compared to the year before but i cant even find those numbers. please let me know if anybody finds it

so do they not release the percentage till state gets closer? that’s what i’m trying to figure out.
I believe they have to have all the state qualifiers first before they know a percentage. So once state registration is finalized, then they can figure it out.

They go by the numbers, how many platinums are in the state meet, and how many platinums are in all Region 8 state meets. Then they assign each state a number of slots according to the number of platinums in their state; that's where the percentage comes in. A state with a lot of platinums gets more slots for regionals than a state with just a few.

No. The numbers will change based on state qualifiers for this year. However, year to year, the numbers typically don't change a huge amount so you can use it as a guideline

Screenshot+2024-03-09+at+11.08.05+AM.png

in case anybody else needs it, these are the numbers for this year! i’m trying to find how many are in each level but can’t seem to find that so idk how good my chances are 😅

Screenshot+2024-03-09+at+11.08.05+AM.png

in case anybody else needs it, these are the numbers for this year! i’m trying to find how many are in each level but can’t seem to find that so idk how good my chances are 😅
The numbers are usually similar year to year so you could look at the number of gymnast's who completed in yourvlevel and state at State meet last year and estimate it based on what that state was allotted for spots last year.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back