WAG mental block on floor

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So, a couple weeks ago I finally got my RO-BHS-halftwist. We had spring break for a whole week, AND the gym was closed for a week. :mad: But i still conditioned at home and all. But when we came back too the gym we went floor right after bars, and we warmed up on the tramp and I said "coach can you come spot me on a back handspring", and like everyone on my team was like WHAT!? (Because i'm one of the most powerful tumblers my coach said). I felt so bad and I couldn't do it :mad:. i dont know why, but I just couldn't do it. even with a spot I mean I went for it but i cant do it. I dont know what too do because I can now say I'm a level 6 who can't do anything with a back handspring in it. I just had the worst practice. I even lost my standing bhs, bye bye too my uptraining on beam :/. I dont know what to do. I'm pretty sure this is a mental block, because i was just nervous and lost it.:mad: I'm desperate,

Please help,
katie

vestibular strikes again! relax. it will come back.:)

These things are normal. Stress doesn't help, try to roll with it and don't give up on yourself in the process.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back