Parents My kid got medals!!!!!! (Brag)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

needcoffee

Proud Parent
So so so so pleased for my DD right now! First time she's ever medalled (she has a couple, but from comps where everyone got one :p ) and she walked away with 3 today! 1st place floor, 3rd place vault, and 2nd place team! Ironically she was considering scratching both floor and vault because of her knee, but the pain killers had kicked in so she decided to do them.

She can't stop smiling!!!!!!!

So so so so pleased for my DD right now! First time she's ever medalled (she has a couple, but from comps where everyone got one :p ) and she walked away with 3 today! 1st place floor, 3rd place vault, and 2nd place team! Ironically she was considering scratching both floor and vault because of her knee, but the pain killers had kicked in so she decided to do them.

She can't stop smiling!!!!!!!
Oh how proud you must feel! Congrats to her!!!!

Thanks everyone! I'm so proud of her! At the beginning of the first rotation she looked very unhappy and I thought "uh oh..." But she really gave it her all! Beam was a bit of an epic disaster, she fell twice and ended up witha 7.8, but she was so happy I dont think she even cared, lol!

Thanks everyone! I'm so proud of her! At the beginning of the first rotation she looked very unhappy and I thought "uh oh..." But she really gave it her all! Beam was a bit of an epic disaster, she fell twice and ended up witha 7.8, but she was so happy I dont think she even cared, lol!
It's all relative! Sometimes hitting a skill is way more important than the score! Small victories! Congrats :) it's the best feeling to see them HAPPY!!!

It's all relative! Sometimes hitting a skill is way more important than the score! Small victories! Congrats :) it's the best feeling to see them HAPPY!!!

So true! You should have seen her face when the vault score came up! It was priceless! Her run was soooooo slow, and then she just sort of stopped before the springboard, lol!!! But I guess she must have had a really nice shape or something?! I can never pick it for vault, they all look the same to me!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back