WAG NCAA Meet???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

No problem clrmom. I was so excited after reading all the posts that I just went ahead and popped out to to UF website and bought my little $4.00 ticket :) And to top it off I just realized our district has that day off of school so we can get there nice and early!

We went to see a D1 college meet and it was super fun! It ran about 2 hours 15 minutes. The team signed autographs at the end. Even my husband, who has zero interest in or knowledge of gymnastics (our daughter is only on preteam so he has not yet been indoctrinated), had a good time. Admission was free and we were able to move around to get a good view of each event.

We are going to a UF meet this weekend. Against Missouri. My daughter went to camp there two summers ago, and a couple of the girls that helped with camp are still there competing, so everyone is really excited to go! I'm excited to see the new O'Connell center!

Yea!!! I'm starting to feel excited about this! Bogwoppit, I was really suprised by the cost of admission. I guess the University of Florida makes their money on football, not gymnastics :)

Hi all! I am considering taking my DD's (ages 6 & 10) to the University of Florida/Alabama meet in a few weeks. Does anyone have any expecience attending college meets? How long do they typically last? My girls love watching the college meets on T.V., but I'm not sure if they will enjoy it as much in person without the commentators and commercial breaks :) I figure it's worth a try as the tickets are only $4.00 for adults and free for ages 17 and under, but I would just like to know what to expect. Thanks!

expect to have an awesome time and be entertained to the max! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back