new here

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm new here and I find the site a bit confusing to navigate. I usually catch on to things pretty quickly and know my way around on the web. This site is not as user friendly as some other sites I've been on. One thing I find difficult is finding a recent post that you've comented on. Also I don't recieve any notification when someone has replied to my thread. I'm I just missing something. I love the site and there seems to be some great people with great advice but I'd be happier if the site was just a bit more organized and easir to navigate.

Thanks!!

Here is the best way to find posts that have been replied to, whcih will make your life so much easier!

In the top tool bar you will see the words in white "new posts", click on that and up will pop a menu, from that choose "new posts no rss" (if you choose it with rss you'll get way more than you'll ever be able to read!!!). This will bring up all the posts replied to since your last visit.

Once you have been here a while you will get used to it. There are so many groups reperesented here that it does appear complicated, but you'll catch on.

Also if you go to your "user cp" you will be able to join interest groups. If you join the parents group it will allow you to post threads in that forum.

Always feel free to ask, someone will help out!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back